Set in the heart of downtown, between the iconic Nile River and Tahrir Square, The Nile Ritz-Carlton, Cairo is a modern luxury hotel with a storied past. The hotel hosted the likes of Elizabeth Taylor and Frank Sinatra, and today guests will experience the true sense of elegance by the stewardship of The Ritz-Carlton hotels.
- Adjacent to the Arab League headquarters and Egyptian Museum
- River or museum view from every room and suite
- Downtown Cairo’s largest ballroom
- Luxury spa, fitness center and pool
- Diverse dining, including a rooftop bar, Afternoon Tea service and rustic Italian restaurant